1. acquisition of information. we do not acquire any more information about consumers than is required by law or is otherwise necessary to provide a high level of service efficiently and securely.
2. our employees and privacy. we train all of our employees about the importance of privacy. we give access to information about consumers only to those employees who require it to perform their jobs.
3. security measures. we make access to privacy-sensitive information subject to rigorous procedural and technological controls, consistent with legal requirements and the demands of customer service. we use cybercash verification systems and the highest levels of encryption necessary for each transaction.
4. transaction server. we use external transaction and processing servers to provide the highest level of security. we use the most up to date technology to process your credit cards so you can be assured that your personal information and credit card information is the most secure possible.
5. disclosure to third parties. we will not disclose or share any of your personal information to any outside sources. all information is kept on a secure, guarded server with a very high level of security.